Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter #8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

It's a predator-eat-predator world for the Were-Hunters. Danger haunts any given day. There is no one to trust. No one to love. Not if they want to live...

An orphan with no clan that will claim him, Wren Tigarian grew to adulthood under the close scrutiny and mistrust of those around him. A forbidden blend of two animals - snow leopard and white tiger - Wren has never listened to anyone when there was something he wanted. Now he wants Marguerite.

Marguerite D'Aubert Goudeau is the daughter of a prominent U.S. senator who hates the socialite life she's forced to live. Like her mother before her, she has strong Cajun roots that her father doesn't understand. Still, she has no choice but to try and conform to a world where she feels like an outsider. But the world of rich and powerful humans is never to meet the world of the Were-Hunters who exist side by side with them, unseen, unknown, undetected. To break this law is to call down a wrath of the highest order.

In order to have Marguerite, Wren must fight not just the humans who will never accept his animal nature, but the Were-Hunters who want him dead for endangering their world. It's a race against time and magic without boundary that could cost Marguerite and Wren not just their lives, but their very souls...

"- Have you ever wanted something that you knew was bad for you? Something that you ached for so much you could think of nothing else?
 - Yes, which is why I always end up eating the whole chocolate bar anyway."

"The tiger lies low not from fear, but for aim."

"The slightest stirring in the air can set a hurricane in motion a thousand miles off. (Acheron)"

"- I’ve never met anyone who had a monkey for a friend before. (Maggie)
 - I don’t know. I think those two guys you were with would qualify as primates, but then, that’s an insult to the primate and I don’t want Marvin to get pissed at me. He has higher sensibilities, you know? (Wren)"

"- How do you feel? (Maggie)
 - Like I got hit by a bus that decided to back up a few times and make sure it finished the job. I think it must have ground its tires on my ribs during the last run. You know, just in case I might actually want to breathe again in my lifetime. (Wren)"

"- I’m not putting my faith or life in anyone’s hands. All that ever got me was screwed, and my ass is currently sore from it. (Wren)
 - Nice imagery there, tiger. Graphic. Ever think of writing children’s books? (Fury)"

"A human’s love. I couldn’t wish anything better for him. Animals protect what they know. They protect what they are bound to, but humans…humans have a greater capacity for sacrifice for those who live in their hearts. (Aristotle) "

"I found my happy place the minute I saw you" 

Wren Tigarian
Designation Tiger/Snow Leopard
Job CEO
Height 6' 2
Hair Color Blond
Eye Color Turquoise to Blue to Gray (the light plays havoc with their color)
Build Lean and ripped
Best Friend Maggie Tigarian
Tattoos / Scars Mating mark on his hand. Jungle scene with a white tiger that runs along his left forearm.
Pets Marvin


Marguerite D'Aubert Goudeau
Nickname(s) Maggie
Hair Color Chestnut brown with auburn highlights
Eye Color Brown
Tattoos / Scars Mating mark on her hand.
Pets Marvin

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment