Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

What do you get when you have an immortal Viking warrior no one can remember five minutes after he leaves their presence, and a demon on the run for her life who is being pursued by one seriously pissed-off demigod?

That would be my life.

It started out simple enough. One night I went to save a woman in trouble. The next thing I knew, the doorway to hell had opened and out stepped Daimons- soul-sucking vampires the likes of which I’d never seen before. Led by the son of Apollo, they are out to end the curse that has banished them all to darkness. The only problem with that is they have to kill Cassandra Peters to do it and if she dies, so dies the sun, the earth and all who dwell here. Life’s just a bowl full of cherries, ain’t it?

Brought together by fate, it’s now my job to protect a daughter of the very race I have been hunting for centuries. Neither of us dares to trust the other. But if we don’t find a way to overcome our differences and to bridge thousands of years of animosity, we won’t die alone. We’ll take the entire world with us.

Wulf Tryggvasen


“Have you ever noticed that salvation, much like your car keys, is usually found where and when you least expect it? (Acheron)”

“- Like black, do you? (Cassandra)
 - It serves its purpose. It’s hard to look intimidating in pastels. (Wulf)”

“- Law of the jungle. The betrayee gets to eat the betrayer. (Dante)
 - Law of my jungle. Kill them all and let Hades sort them out. (Zarek)”

“Again, I repeat, don’t ask questions you don’t want answered. Just accept the fact that Acheron is a freak of nature and let it go. (Zarek)”

“Oh, goodie. Let the bloodbath commence. (Zarek)”

“- Don’t, Cassandra. (Wulf)
 - Oh, please. I just want to choke her for a few minutes. (Cassandra)”

“When I was a little girl, I used to try and bring sunshine to my mother. I felt so bad that she had never really seen or felt it. So I would try and catch it in jars. When that failed, I captured jars and jars of lightening bugs and told her that if we could catch enough of them, then it would look like the sun. She’d laugh, hug me, and then set them free and tell me that nothing should have to live its life in a cage. (Cassandra)” 

Wulf Trygvassen
Designation Viking Dark-Hunter
DOB May 4, 750
Height 6' 5
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Build Muscular
Parents Trygve
Best Friend Urian
Worst Enemy Stryker
Tattoos / Scars DH mark on his shoulder
Fave Pastime Reading to my kids
Mode of Transportation Black Hummer
Weapon of Choice Axe
Pets Chris
Other Facts Had a little sister named Sigrid


Cassandra Elaine Peters
Designation Apollite
Job Picking up after Chris.
DOB October 30, 1977
Height 6'
Hair Color Strawberry Blond (curly)
Eye Color Hazel Green
Build Slender
Parents Jefferson
Best Friend Katra
Worst Enemy Stryker
Fave Pastime Reading up on ancient legends
Mode of Transportation Black SUV
Weapon of Choice Kat

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment